Hey friends, are you searching Mantra RD Service download for PC and Android Phone? Today I am going to share MFS100 Drive, MFS 100 RD service, MFS 100 client service files for free download to use Mantra Fingerprint device.
First of all, tell me, do you know what is Matra RD service and why it is required to use Matra device on android phone and PC.
I think, you still don’t know the answers to all the above questions. Don’t worry, today I am going to tell you about all information related to Mantra RD service (Client) for PC as well as android phone.
So, just read this post up to the end to get ready Mantra Device for use.
What is Mantra Device, Mantra RD service?
Mantra Device– It is a biometric device to scan fingerprints for authentication and identification of any person. You can also say it Fingerprint scanner.
As we know that digital fraud is increasing nowadays, so a fingerprint reader or fingerprint scanner is compulsory for security purposes instead of the password. We are unable to remember every password.
Mantra Device (MFS100) is made up of a hard optical sensor that is resistant to scratches, impact, vibration, and electrostatic shock. It is ready to use with a plug-and-play facility. It supports Windows 7,8,10, and Android phones.
Mantra RD Service– It is a service that is compulsory to use Mantra Device in PC and android phones. If you want to install a Mantra Fingerprint device on a PC or Phone, then you have to install Mantra RD service, Mantra Client service, MFS driver, etc.
Why did Mantra RD service and Driver require to use Mantra Device in PC & Android?
As we know that, hardware will work in PC by installing the driver or service. You already know that mouse, keyword, etc will also work after installing the driver. Some hardware drivers installed via plug and play.
Similarly, Mantra Device has required a drive called Mantra RD Service, MFS 100 Driver. Without installing the Mantra RD service, Mantra Client Service, and MFS 100 driver, the Mantra Fingerprint machine will not work on PC and Android.
You have to install RD Service/client service/MFS 100 driver to use the Mantra machine on your PC. So, today I am going to share RD service/client service/MFS 100 driver download for free. Check all the download links below.
Mantra RD service, Client service, MFS 100 driver Download link (direct)
Click here to Download MFS100 Driver for Windows 7/8/10
Click here to download MFS100 RD service
Click here to download MFS100 Client Service
Mantra RD Service Download for Android Mobile phone
Click here to download MFS100 RD Service for Android
Mantra RD Service download User Manual
Click here to download Mantra MFS100 RD service User Manual
Click here to download Mantra MFS100 Client Service User Manual
Click here to download Android Mantra MFS100 RD service User Manual
How to resolve Mantra MFS100 Device problem (issue and Solution)
- First of all, you have to remove the network cable of your computer before starting these steps.
- Open My computer folder and find Mantra Installation Files Folder. (Mantra MFS 100)
- There are two files available in this folder. One is MFS100 Driver and the second is Mantra RD Service.
- Right-click on MFS100 Driver file which is present in the Mantra Installation file folder. Then select ‘Run as Administrator’ option by using the mouse.
- A new driver setup wizard will open. Click on the Next button, then click on the Install button, again click on the install button. Finally, click on Finish.
- Now, you have to install the second file.
- Right-click on Mantra RD Service and then select ‘Run as Administrator’ option. Computer/System will show a message. i.e. An old version of app was detected. Do you want to uninstall it.
- You have to click on Yes button. Again click on the Yes button for complete removal of Mantra RD Service.
- A new window will appear and show a message “Mantra Registered Device Service Production was successfully removed from your computer.”
- Now, click OK button. System will automatically redirect to Setup Wizard. Click on Next, Next, Install and Finish.
- Now, you have to connect Network Cable to your computer. Just type “Services” in search bar. Click on Local Services. A list of Services will display on your computer screen. Two services related to Mantra (Mantra AVDM and Mantra AVDM Helper) should be running.